Nausea and Vomiting/Nausea only before I go to bed

Hi there! I have been getting severe nausea only before I go to bed for the past three days. Last night I vomited, and felt fine after, tonight my nausea came back. I am not pregnant. I am a male

I think you should see a doctor.  It could be connected to the state of not having anything in your stomach at bedtime.  It could also simply be a virus that has affected you the past three days.  If you were still nauseated last night, after you wrote me, then I think it should be urgent for you to see a doctor today.  If you were fine last night, then perhaps whatever it is has already passed.

Thanks for adding that you're male, because otherwise I would have suspected pregnancy.

Nausea and Vomiting

I will try to answer all questions about nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia. I know many ways of preventing vomiting (or bringing it on). I have not vomited in over 40 years.

For over 19 years, I have answered questions about nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia on the internet. I wrote the Emetophobia FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions About Emetophobia) and the Vomiting FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions About Vomiting). I wrote the first website about emetophobia and started the first mailing list about emetophobia. Both are still in existence. I am moderator of the largest emetophobia site.

I have a bachelors degree in computer science. I have studied nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia for over 30 years and have read many scientific articles about everything from morning sickness to space sickness.

I have helped thousands of people with questions about nausea, vomiting, and emetophobia, either directly or through my website.