Nausea and Vomiting/Nausea only before I go to bed

Question
Hi there! I have been getting severe nausea only before I go to bed for the past three days. Last night I vomited, and felt fine after, tonight my nausea came back. I am not pregnant. I am a male

Answer
J,

I think you should see a doctor.  It could be connected to the state of not having anything in your stomach at bedtime.  It could also simply be a virus that has affected you the past three days.  If you were still nauseated last night, after you wrote me, then I think it should be urgent for you to see a doctor today.  If you were fine last night, then perhaps whatever it is has already passed.

Thanks for adding that you're male, because otherwise I would have suspected pregnancy.

Nausea and Vomiting

Gumdropper