Near Death Experiences / Afterlife Studies/Near death / Afterlife

Question
Dear Sir

How do I get help with a near death experience - afterlife and resulting paranormal experiences . Please.

Thank you.

Answer
Hello Roma,

I am not sure as to the meaning of your question. It is a little vague. Did you yourself have a Near Death Experience? If so, where there changes to your outlook, personality or psyche?
I would love to help but I have nothing to go on. NDEs are personal and no two are exactly the same. Without more details I can offer no assistance.

Sincerely,
Greg

Near Death Experiences / Afterlife Studies

Greg Pocha