Near Death Experiences / Afterlife Studies/Icurio

How long does it take for a average heart transplant?

Hi Cierra,

Thank you for writing to me at All Experts / Near Death Experiences / Afterlife Studies. I can understand where you may have confused my expertise with the category that would be better able to help you. The Near Death Experience that I provide information on is when a person has clinically died, and then was brought back to life resulting in a brief journey to the after life. I believe what you are referring  to is when someone you know is close to dying. I am providing a few links below. All Experts has three Doctors in the following link:

and some general information from John Hopkins:

Cierra, I truly hope that this information is of help to you.

All my best,

Greg Pocha, All Experts, Near Death Experience, NDE, After Life Study

Near Death Experiences / Afterlife Studies

Greg Pocha

RATED: TOP EXPERT in this Category.

Mr. Pocha will not accept Donations, "Prestige Points" or Ratings.

Greg has intensively studied Thanatology [the study of death and dying], Near-Death Experience [NDE], Shared Death Experience [SDE] and After Death Studies including Life After Death/Life After Life and proposed this category to AllExperts to share his knowledge to the public in a compassionate and understanding manner. Greg specializes in Near Death, Shared Death and After-life Studies as well as Pre-death and Death Bed Experiences. Greg will make all attempts to help you with general information regarding your concerns or will make every effort to give you referrals. He will not answer questions that are related to religion or that are religious in nature.

• NOTE: This category is for the answering of questions pertaining to Death, Dying, Thanatology, Near Death Experiences, Shared Death Experiences, Death Bed Visions, Survival of Consciousness, Afterlife Study. For questions about the "paranormal" see below.

• Questions concerning Preternatural Phenomena, Ghosts, Hauntings or Paranormal Activity should be directed to the following AllExperts link: AllExperts: Paranormal Phenomena
  • Questions concerning Medical Conditions or Symptoms should be directed to a Doctor or qualified medical practitioner. AllExperts has such experts at the following link: AllExperts: Health and Fitness
  • Experience

During his studies in Parapsychology Greg decided to expand his education to include the sciences. He immediately developed a keen interest in not only the after life, but in the events that proceed it. Therefore he became knowledgeable in Thanatology, Death, the Dying Process as well as being extremely well versed in Afterlife Studies [Life After Death and the Survival of Consciousness], Near Death and Shared Death Experiences, Pre-Death Visions including Death Bed Visions/Experiences and all related subjects and theories including medical research and professional journal writings.

Greg is currently working toward a Diploma in Advanced Parapsychology. Outside of practical hands-on experience and field work for over a decade, he owns a private reference library, exceeding 900 books, dealing with his areas of interest. This ever growing library is available should references need to be made to help in answering your questions. Volumes include works by Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, MD., Robert Hatch, Sam Parnia, MD. Ph.D., Therese Rando, Ph.D., PMH Atwater, LHD., Raymond Moody, MD., Jeffery Long MD., Melvin Morse, MD., Craig Lundahl, Ph.D., Harold Widdison, Ph.D., Eben Alexander, MD., George Ritchie, MD., Maurice Rawlings, MD., et. al. Greg's on-going involvement in research and education is unending.