Near Death Experiences / Afterlife Studies/Terrible Fear of Death

Question
Hello Greg,
I am having a lot of trouble with a horrific fear of Dying.  I am a 56 year old female from Australia who has this terrifying fear of Death and the Dying moment and everything to do with this subject.  I feel like it's catching up with me or like it's suddenly become a stark reality.  Please help my fears! Regards Karen

Answer
Hi Karen,
 I have received your emails. You have written to me twice with the same concern. Seeing as how your second mailing contained more information, that is the one that I will be answering in detail. Therefore please look for my answer in reply to your second email and please consider this one closed.
Thanks!

Greg / All Experts / Near Death Experience / Afterlife Studies

Near Death Experiences / Afterlife Studies

Greg Pocha