Back and Neck Injury/lower back pain

hello sir,
i am suffering 2 main problems of lower back MRI report is as under
dessicatory changes are seen involving LV4-5 and LV5-SV1 I/V discs.

left posterior paramedian herniation of nucleus pulposis of LV4-5 I/V DISC IS SEEN resulting in indentation of thecal sac.

central posterior bulge of LV5-SV1 I/V disc is seen resulting in indentation of thecal sac.

no abnormal signal intensity areas involving vertebral bodies.

no fracture or listhesis seen.

cord ends at normal abnormal signal seen in cord.

pre and paraspinal soft tissues are normal.

left posterior paramedian herniation of nucleus pulposis of LV4-5 I/V.

Central posterior bulge of LV5-SV1 I/V disc.

Lawrence Gold Somatics
Lawrence Gold Somatics  

Hanna Somatic Education
Hanna Somatic Educatio  
Hello, Imran,

The best two articles I can recommend to explain your condition and give you a way out of it are here: (explanation) (what you can do)

It explains disc herniation and its causes and what to do.

Please also see the video at:

With a herniation, you start gently, get the back to relax, and allow some weeks for the disc(s) to heal.  Then, more potent exercises can be used.  

Back and Neck Injury

Lawrence Gold

Questions concerning: back pain exercises -|- back muscle pain -|- back muscle spasms -|- degenerative disc disease -|- disc bulge -|- dizziness -|- groin pain -|- groin pull -|- lifting injuries -|- lower back pain -|- lower back exercises -|- sciatica -|- whiplash injuries -|- Hanna Somatics -|- headaches -|- back muscle spasms -|- "My back went out." -|- somatics -|- somatic exercises for back pain -|- somatic education -|-

In practice since 1990. Two years on staff at a hospital Wellness and Rehabilitation Center. Success rate: approx. 95%+

Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, American Journal of Pain Management, Somatics: Magazine-Journal of the Mind-Body Arts and Sciences.

More complete listing of publications at

Certifications (partial list): Hanna Somatic Education Dr. Ida P. Rolf method of Structural Integration