Back and Neck Injury/shoulder pain

doctor when i breath forcefully experienced chest pain in right side i also have a right shoulder, neck and under armpit pain

Hello Sebeena,

The good news is that all your symptoms could be related.  Shoulder and neck pain as you describe is often caused by the muscles on the side of your armpit (teres major and minor) a muscle in your armpit (subscapularis) and the on your upper back (infraspinatus, and rhomboids).  There are more muscles but I won't bore you with an anatomy lesson.
When any or all of these get tight they can cause the pain you seem to be describing.  You need to release them so your shoulder blade is not being pulled out of position.  Think of your muscles like the rigging on a big sailboat with all the muscles pulling off each other to allow our bodies to move and function. If some of the rigging is too tight, it pulls other things out of position.
This is often caused by too much time on the computer with your mouse and keyboard to high or far away.  Or too much time driving with the steering wheel to high and far away.
Here are many of the muscles I'm talking about if you're interested:

The other good news is you can most likely release all these muscles yourself, and thereby release your pain.

I show you how to do this for free, in 3 free videos at the link below.  I walk you through every step.  Just take your time.  You can do it.

Hope this helps.

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one