Back and Neck Injury/lower back pain

I have recently fallen on my tailbone and bruised it but one i have really bad lower back pain what do you rethink this is from and what should i do

Hi Paige,

Sorry to hear about your fall and your pain. It's not uncommon for someone to have lower back pain after the fall your described.  Traumas, like a whiplash your neck may experience in an auto accident, or the trauma to your tailbone, can cause certain muscle groups to tighten up in attempt to protect the area from future injury.

So the trick is to release the muscles that are causing your back pain.  Often times, they are not where the pain is being experienced, but instead are above or below the area where you actually feel the pain.
I show you how to this at my completely free website, Do It Yourself Joint Pain Relief,
There at least one page for every joint in the body, with follow-along videos that show you how to relieve or eliminate your own pain. I'd recommend you check out the main Lower Back Pain page here:
Follow along with the videos, and I think you will be pleased with the pain relief you can achieve.
If you're feeling lucky, you might try this lower back pain remedy page,
I think this might be all you need!

You can do it.

I do hope this helps.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one