Back and Neck Injury/Back Injury

Back Mid Pain wrote at 2013-10-18 14:38:45
Lower, upper and mid back pain are among the most common medical complaints in the United States. More Americans miss work or visit the doctor for back pain than for any other ailment. According to reports from the National Institutes of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), one in four adults suffer at least a day of back pain in a three-month period. Luckily, there are lots of different exercises you can do to treat different back pain.

Pain in the middle back can affect almost anyone, and many factors can contribute to the pain. Regardless how it occurs, people know the pain when it happens. Those who have never had back pain will likely experience it eventually.

Read More here

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one