Back and Neck Injury/neck and shoulder

i have buldging, compression, ddd,bonespurs and artritis but i have come to the point my shoulder blades hurt and spasm, numbness and prickaling down my arms and legs my hips get very weak and at times i have to completely consintrate on moving my legs and arms i always have joint pain and im starting to do alot of falling , headaches are very bad not sure what to do anymore pain management is not working at all did all the physcal thearphy excerize and now for 3 years im on pain meds, inflamation meds muscule relaxers and nothing is working  but yet no surgery why!

Star Somatics
Star Somatics  
voice response |

articles: (related to arm numbness)

starting exercise to relax your back:

starting program: The Cat Stretch Exercises (not stretching in the usual sense)

for hips | that depends upon the location of the hip pain -- Tell me.

Back and Neck Injury

Lawrence Gold

Questions concerning: back pain exercises -|- back muscle pain -|- back muscle spasms -|- degenerative disc disease -|- disc bulge -|- dizziness -|- groin pain -|- groin pull -|- lifting injuries -|- lower back pain -|- lower back exercises -|- sciatica -|- whiplash injuries -|- Hanna Somatics -|- headaches -|- back muscle spasms -|- "My back went out." -|- somatics -|- somatic exercises for back pain -|- somatic education -|-

In practice since 1990. Two years on staff at a hospital Wellness and Rehabilitation Center. Success rate: approx. 95%+

Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, American Journal of Pain Management, Somatics: Magazine-Journal of the Mind-Body Arts and Sciences.

More complete listing of publications at

Certifications (partial list): Hanna Somatic Education Dr. Ida P. Rolf method of Structural Integration