Back and Neck Injury/Spontaneous spinal epidural hematoma

Four years ago I had SSEH which resulted in laminectomies on C1,3,5,7 and T2

I am 73, and find it difficult to sit for a time....ei reading....from a sore neck.  Any thoughts?

BTW, your foot instructions have helped me immensely, which no professional has been able to do!

Hi Molly,

First, I'm thrilled to hear that my foot instructions were so helpful.  Good news.

Now onto helping you with your neck.  Okay, so I know you've been to my Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief website,
so it's probably not going to be a surprise that I think you should go to
the Neck Pain Relief page,

I do think that if you follow along with the neck pain videos as best you can that should help you with your pain,
but with your surgeries I do think it will have to be part of a regular routine to keep your neck free.

When it comes to reading, I hate to tell you things you've already thought of, but I would find the most comfortable
position for your neck and then build whatever platform you need to in order to raise the book to the level
where your eyes can read it.

I don't have neck problems, but people might think I did if you ever saw how many pillows I stack in my lap to read a book.
Then with the opened book standing upright on my top pillow, it's easy for my hands to balance it and wonderful for my neck and
head.  With your neck I'm afraid you'll have to adjust everything to it, but it will be well worth it when you figure it out.  A good book
with no neck pain is worth the effort.

I do hope this helps.

All the best,

Gary  Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one