Back and Neck Injury/back/neck/pelvis

I'm 23 years old and about 8 months ago I gave in and visited a chiropractor after a couple of years just dealing with bad back pain/spasms. The chiropractor did the normal x-rays and pinched nerves test and found that i have 7 pretty severely pinched nerves from my C1 vertebrae down to my lower back (5 in my lower back alone) as well as a severely misaligned neck, curving spine and also my pelvis is 8cm uneven. Although some days I am okay, with no pain, most days I have pain/stiffening in at least one area of my spine/neck/pelvis. I only was able to go to treatment maybe twice due to my hectic work schedule, my question is....... is there anything that i can do from home that will improve my neck/back pain?

Hello Jay,

Sorry to hear about your pain issues.  The good news is I do believe there is a great deal you can do from home that can help with your issues.  And, while I certainly don't question the good intentions of your chiropractor, I do think a different perspective on your body may prove more fruitful in your search for pain relief.

I discuss what I'm about to say here in greater detail on my completely free website,
Basically, if you take a moment to think of all the muscles in your body (in your case, especially your spine) like the rigging (ropes) on a big old-fashioned sailboat, you can begin to understand that all the tension setting in the different muscle groups (like the ropes) must be at the right level for everything to be balanced, and allow us to move, stand, sit, and even lie down comfortably.

If certain muscle groups are too tight they will begin to pull bones out of position (and yank on the nerves) and our body will have a more difficult time functioning the way it was designed to function.  When you understand that bones are basically chunks of calcium that do not move on there own, it becomes clear that bones only go where muscles pull or hold them.  

So the key is to release the inappropriately tight soft tissue, so your bones can have the space and freedom they need to be where they naturally are designed to be, and the nerves are also not being yanked on by inappropriately tissue.

Since you have pain issues from your neck down to your back, I'm going to recommend a few pages on my website, all with free do-it-yourself follow-along videos, that should be of benefit to you.

The main Neck Pain Relief page,

The main Upper Back Pain Relief page,

The main Middle Back Pain Relief page,

The main Lower Back Pain Relief page,

Additional pages for all of the above areas of the body can be found on the Site Map page,

Just follow along with the videos and I do think you will notice substantial improvement in your pain.

I do hope this helps.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one