Back and Neck Injury/sacrum issue

Question
Hi Mr.Crowley
  I stepped off into a hole with my left leg but did not really experience any pain. About a month later, I
Began to feel a little pain in my lower back. My right leg actually got a little tight and was a little hard to raise and cross. That has subsided alot but I still feel a little ache and discomfort in the left side of my sacrum area. It feels like muscle tightness. I observed your 3 step video which I think is very admirable of you to share. Do you personally see patients for this? Also, would you happen to have any colleagues or knowledge of anyone in Arkansas or Louisiana that I could see?
 Thank you for your time and I pray this problem will leave.

Answer
Hi Mike,

If you go to www.rolf.org and www.rolfguild.org you can find some good practitioners of Structural Integration.
I would recommend you call the people in your area and go to someone you think can help you.  You may have to try more than one person, as skill levels vary.  I'd try to find someone doing the work for at least 10 years if you can.  And if you are a big guy, you may want to go to a male, since sometimes physical strength required for the work can be an issue if you are big.

Hope that helps.

All the best,

Gary

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley