Back and Neck Injury/Chronic Back Pain

Stephen wrote at 2013-09-13 16:37:31
I have a really amazing fr*ee resource that I want to share with you today.

I just finished reading a book about back pain that I think is one of the most important books that I have ever read about living pain fr*ee.

The principles in this book are so simple and yet so critical to understand to make sure that you live your life without back pain, neck pain or any other type of physical pain.

The book is called "The 7 Day Back Pain Cure" and the author of the book Jesse Cannone, is actually giving it away right now for fr*ee for a limited time.

Check out what he's doing and how you can get a copy by clicking on this link:

I've actually known of Jesse for a long time because he's known as the "back pain relief guy" but I'm kicking myself in the butt for not having read his book sooner.

Back and Neck Injury

Lawrence Gold

Questions concerning: back pain exercises -|- back muscle pain -|- back muscle spasms -|- degenerative disc disease -|- disc bulge -|- dizziness -|- groin pain -|- groin pull -|- lifting injuries -|- lower back pain -|- lower back exercises -|- sciatica -|- whiplash injuries -|- Hanna Somatics -|- headaches -|- back muscle spasms -|- "My back went out." -|- somatics -|- somatic exercises for back pain -|- somatic education -|-

In practice since 1990. Two years on staff at a hospital Wellness and Rehabilitation Center. Success rate: approx. 95%+

Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, American Journal of Pain Management, Somatics: Magazine-Journal of the Mind-Body Arts and Sciences.

More complete listing of publications at

Certifications (partial list): Hanna Somatic Education Dr. Ida P. Rolf method of Structural Integration