Back and Neck Injury/my neck have got some swollen lymphnodes

hi sir,
i've got swollen sub-mandibular gland..
i had my sonography report for it and its says i've got minimal lymphnodes right there..
from feb/2/2013 till now i,ve being continuing the doctor's medicines... but my left sub mandibular gland i still same..
my age is 19,
i also smoke from when i was 16..
but now i have almost quitted smoking...
sometimes i feel a little bulkyness in my throat but it doessn't seems too much..
but now i can feel it through my left back brain and behind my ear.. just a bit..
i'm worried alot.. depressed... pleaze help me with u r proper guidance...

Hello Saurabh,

Sorry to hear about your situation.  I do think there is something you can do to fix this, and it's probably something you can do yourself.

I'm basically goin to recommend that you massage the gland gently, but first I want you make sure all the tissue in your jaw and neck is free.

I have a completely free website Do-It-Yourself-Joint-Pain-Relief
where I have videos for every single joint in the body.

I'm going to recommend you visit the Jaw Pain Relief page,
and follow along with the videos.

And then visit the Neck Pain Relief Page,
and follow along with the videos.

Then when you've freed as much tight tissue as you can, you can then massage your sub mandibular gland and see if the swelling goes down.
I think it should work.

All the best,
Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one