Back and Neck Injury/feet pain related to back injury?

Hello, any, and I mean any help would be great, I have been in circles for past few years.  I have had lower back problems for many years, I was undiagnosed till 2011.  I had sever siatic pain in left leg for many years I recentl had a MRI done that verified any issues that include fractures, tumors (non cancer),herniated discs,2 buldge disc , narrowing of canal way, pinched or compressed nerves amoung other things.  about three years ago after the shooting electrifying pains down my left leg and foot and ankle have subsided some I develepoed the spreading of my toes the seperation is the three smaller ones all cramped to one side. I then started having a feeling that i was walking with a marble stuck in the soft tissue between the space.  Now any weight bearing pain more the 5 min becomes unbearable, I had 2 series of steriod injections and long and behold the right foot did the same thing.  I was recently diagnosed with Diabetes and I keep getting doctors telling me its due to this, I think they are wrong. How can I find out ,it has been ruining my everyday life .

Star Somatics
Star Somatics  

Hi, Linda,

You asked, "How can I find out ,it has been ruining my everyday life?"

Here are your answers:

on sciatica |
on herniated/bulging discs |

How to get started (read the articles, first) |

As you'll read, everything you've tried has missed the mark for an obvious reason.

Back and Neck Injury

Lawrence Gold

Questions concerning: back pain exercises -|- back muscle pain -|- back muscle spasms -|- degenerative disc disease -|- disc bulge -|- dizziness -|- groin pain -|- groin pull -|- lifting injuries -|- lower back pain -|- lower back exercises -|- sciatica -|- whiplash injuries -|- Hanna Somatics -|- headaches -|- back muscle spasms -|- "My back went out." -|- somatics -|- somatic exercises for back pain -|- somatic education -|-

In practice since 1990. Two years on staff at a hospital Wellness and Rehabilitation Center. Success rate: approx. 95%+

Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, American Journal of Pain Management, Somatics: Magazine-Journal of the Mind-Body Arts and Sciences.

More complete listing of publications at

Certifications (partial list): Hanna Somatic Education Dr. Ida P. Rolf method of Structural Integration