Back and Neck Injury/injury at work

Good question is in your professional expirence/ opinion is it possible to fall at work and continue to do your job and not have pain at that point.. but then go home and  experince severe after the fact and/or pain the next day???..i hurt myself at work but did not expirence pain til i went home. i thought i was fine and then i woke up my back was locked up. thank you for your time...tina Clack

Hi Tina,

Sorry to hear about your accident.  Yes, it's very possible to feel the pain the next day and not feel it at the time of the accident.  This happens a lot with people who have been in car accidents who are fine that day, but then wake up with neck pain the next morning.
Sometimes inflammation will build up from the injury that you don't feel at the time, but you do feel later on.
I will say that there is probably a very good chance you can fix the issue yourself.
On my free website
there are videos for every joint in your body.

If you go to the main Lower Back Pain Relief page,
and follow along with the videos, you can probably fix yourself.

I do hope this was helpful.

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one