Back and Neck Injury/mri

I would like to ask you if someone has disc herniation he must do an mri when he is in pain or mri can show you the problem even if you are not in pain.
best regards

Hello Dimitris,

If you have an ongoing structural issue like a herniated disc then you can have an MRI whether you are in pain or not and the MRI should show the issue in your structure that is causing your intermittent pain.
That being said there are often ways to get out of pain even if you have a herniated disc.  Obviously, it depends greatly on the severity of the issue you have, but if the pain comes and goes you can probably do a lot to help yourself.  You can often free the soft-tissue that is affecting the area and create enough freedom so that you can function without pain.
I explain all of this in greater detail on my completely free website,,
and show you exactly what to do for back pain issues here,
and neck issues here
It's all free, so give it a look if you are so inclined.

And yes, it's always good to get an MRI to rule out other issues that could be at play.

I do hope this was helpful.

All the best,
Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one