Back and Neck Injury/Chilhood Backpain, unable to be diagonosed!!

Dear Sir,
This is Sohaib. Actually I have been facing back pain from my child hood. It is some kind of muscle pain, as I have done my X-ray, that says, low bone density may be due to MYOSPASM. Nothing was in that X-ray more than this. Even my Doctor has started saying, you just need to visit some Psychiatrist!! and that I am now habitual of the pain....
One Doctor suggested this as not more than MUSCLE STIFFNESS. and this works too, but the complete pain is shifted to the neck. This hurts so much.
Please give me suggestions for what to do is the case..

Every report fails to Diagnose what is the main reason.
I will be looking for your reply

With Thanks and regards,

Hello, Sohaib,

Here is an entry that explains back pain including muscle tension (muscles cannot be stiff; they can only tighten and shorten or loosen and lengthen).

The entry says what you can do to relieve your own pain using movements that make changes to muscle memory that affect muscle tension.

This entry addresses neck pain:

Back and Neck Injury

Lawrence Gold

Questions concerning: back pain exercises -|- back muscle pain -|- back muscle spasms -|- degenerative disc disease -|- disc bulge -|- dizziness -|- groin pain -|- groin pull -|- lifting injuries -|- lower back pain -|- lower back exercises -|- sciatica -|- whiplash injuries -|- Hanna Somatics -|- headaches -|- back muscle spasms -|- "My back went out." -|- somatics -|- somatic exercises for back pain -|- somatic education -|-

In practice since 1990. Two years on staff at a hospital Wellness and Rehabilitation Center. Success rate: approx. 95%+

Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients, American Journal of Pain Management, Somatics: Magazine-Journal of the Mind-Body Arts and Sciences.

More complete listing of publications at

Certifications (partial list): Hanna Somatic Education Dr. Ida P. Rolf method of Structural Integration