Back and Neck Injury/Coccydynia

Hello Gary!
Thank you very much for your brilliant site and information provided for pain relief. I have tailbone pain and lower back pain (sometimes in my left buttock) quite heavy for a couple of months.  I have tried exercises from your page for Sacroiliac Joint Pain Relief that helps me a lot.  Could you please advise what else will be more helpful form your site for coccydynia.

Thank you very much!

Hello Hilda,

A lot of people seem to like my Pelvic Girdle Pain Relief page,
It a lot of the same things I've shown you in the SI Joint Videos, but I do a few things differently,
that might help you get a slightly better and deeper release.

Also, my Hip Pain Relief page,

Video 1, Technique D, your obturator internus release might help as well.
It's worth a try anyway, and you'll be familiar with a lot of it, so not as much work as when you first started.

Also, on the Site Map page, feel free to check out any of the pages in the lower back section.  They can only help.

I do hope this proves useful.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one