Back and Neck Injury/back pain

Hi Gary
I want to ask your advise as I have heard great things about you!!
I had a microdiscsectomy on my L5S1 disc in October 2013. I am still suffering with nreve related pain in my right bum cheek that is really uncomfortable.I have done at least 12 physio sessions since the operation but don't feel like I am getting anywhere.
Any advice?
Kind regards

Hi Karen,

I would think there is still some inappropriate muslce/soft tissue tension in and around your pelvis that still needs to be released so your sacrum and your L5 can align over each other properly.

If you go to my free website,
you can read all about how "bones only go where muscles pull or hold them", but that's the main concept you want to understand.

Then, I think I first recommend you try my Pelvic Girdle Pain Relief page,
as that might exactly what you need.  Pay special attention to video 4 of 4, since I doubt your physio did much of
releasing your psoas and iliacus muscles.

After that I'd check out my main Lower Back Pain Relief page (and any others found on the Site Map Page),

Especially since you've already had surgery, please do take your time and use common sense, if something doesn't feel right to do then just go on the the next technique.  You can always try again later when you've freed other areas that may help it let go.

I do hope this proves useful.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one