Back and Neck Injury/head and back injury

I recently had a problem in school with another girl and the security guards slammed me against the wall and in the computer that was on the desk. After all of this my back has really been killing me and moves to my hips and ribs making it really difficult to breath. I get really bad headaches and blurry vision from hitting my head on the desk and keyboard and was about to pass out today while I was on my way to school this morning. Should I go see a doctor right away? Or is it going to get better on its own? I asked because most of the time I'm in too much pain to move. I'm not sure what's wrong with me or what to do. I'm too busy with school.

*Thank you so much for your help

Hello Porsher,

Yes, you should go to the doctor immediately.  The headaches and blurry vision are a real concern.  Go make sure you don't have more serious issues than you realize going on.

It's important, so please make the time.

Wishing you the best,

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one