Back and Neck Injury/frozen shoulder

Question
Hi there gary before spending even more money on my shoulder could you pls tell me thr best type of doctor for a frozen shoulder.thank you

Answer
Hello,

Sorry to hear about your shoulder.  Frozen shoulders can be very tricky for folks, so I made a video series on frozen shoulders that is totally free to everyone.  You can find it here,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/frozen-shoulder-exercises-and-tr

Go through the videos and you should notice improvement and where you are tight.  Freeing a frozen shoulder is a bit like peeling an onion, you've got to go around and around, getting a bit of release from many different areas, and then circling back and doing it again.  You can also have a friend help you with some tough spots if you desire.

Unfortunately, most MD's and PT's don't seem to do to much for frozen shoulders in my experience.  I'd also want to mention that I've notice some people on calcium enhancing drugs like Fosamax for osteoporosis tend to get frozen shoulder. If  they go off the drug their shoulders tend to get better.

I do hope this helps.  Feel free to contact me through my website or here if you have more questions.

All the best,
Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley