Back and Neck Injury/Neck Pain, Headaches, Numbness L& R hands

I am in constant pain therefore went to have MRI of the cervical spine.  The results were: mild straightening of cervical lordosis; significant subluxation seen. Changes of diffuse cervical spondylosis are again noted with disc desiccation throughout the cervical vertebral column.  C3-C4 mild bulging disc is suggested throughout without spinal canal compromise. Uncovertebral joint hypertrophy and facet osteoarthropathy contributing to left greater than right nerual foraminal narrowing.  At C4-C5 mild central dis ridge complex formation seen contributing to mild neural foraminal narrowing.  At C6-7 asymetric dis ridge complex, left greater than right.Superimposed left uncovertebral joint hypertrophy is seen contributing to severe left neural foraminal encroachment.  C7-T1 prominent right-sided nerve root sleeve cyst or diverticulum seen.  I am a female, 50 years old and have been dealing with this pain over 15 years now; constantly have pain.  I have gone to chiropractors, taking muscle relaxers, pain killers, moist heat, physical therapy which offered temporary relief.  What are my options?  What else can I do to get relief?  Thank you in advance for your recommendations.

Hi Sara,

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation.  I will be very honest with you and let you know that I almost opted to not answer your question because you have so much going on in your neck and it's rather tricky to give you an opinion via the internet.  But, I do think I might (maybe), have something that will help you.

My free website
has joint pain relief videos for every joint in the body.

While you have certainly tried many different modalities to try and relieve your neck pain,
I do think there is a very good chance nobody has done what I show you to do on my
main Neck Pain Relief page.
Hopefully, by creating more space and freedom in your neck you can get some substantial relief
from your neck pain.  And, my techniques won't make things any worse, so I do think it's worth a try.

With cautious optimism,
Gary Crowley  

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one