Back and Neck Injury/Tried techniques for upper back

Fantastic .. Your methods works wonders . I do now have a slight headache after using the balls and press, hold , release .is this normal ?

Hi Lilian,

Glad to hear you've found my techniques helpful.  You might just want to do the Neck Pain Relief series.  Now that you've released your upper back you may just be feeling the effects of a tight neck.

It's not normal to have a headache, but it's also not unheard of.  If the headache is in your forehead, you may be a little dehydrated or if you been straining to do the techniques a bit that might explain it.  I'd drink a couple of big glasses of water today and maybe stay on top of your water intake.  Hopefully, it will pass pretty quickly.

If the headache is on the side of your head and/or in your eye then you should go to my Natural Migraine Relief page,
and do those techniques.

Hope this helps.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one