Back and Neck Injury/Adhesive capsulites

I had a painful left arm due to partial tear in supraspinatus.  My pain was in my biceps/triceps area and since I did not move my shoulder, I developed adhesive capsulitis.  The pain in my biceps comes and goes with massage and certain movements. Why the pain keeps coming back?
Also, I have the pain for the capsulaitis. What would you suggest I do?  

Thanks so much,

Hello Manon,

Sorry to hear about your shoulder and arm pain.  Your questions are good ones and regrettably common.  I'll do my best to try and answer them and give you a solution.

First, the reason your pain comes and goes is because you haven't yet dealt with what is actually causing the problem.  Most likely you've done things in treatment that have help you with the effects (pain and discomfort), which is the natural inclination of most people.  But here is the deal, when it comes to chronic pain issues in the body, most of the time, WHERE it hurts is not WHY it hurts.

If you think of all the muscles in your body like the rigging (ropes)  on a big old-fashioned sailboat, you begin to understand that all the pieces of rigging (muscles) need to be balanced properly for out bodies to function properly.  When some of the rigging get to tight, it begins to pull things out of position, compress and restrict joints, yank on nerves, etc.  Most of the time the muscles that are actually causing the problem are just bigger, stronger, or more leveraged muscle groups that are yanking on the area where you feel pain.

Okay, so I explain all of this in great detail on my totally free website,,
so I won't spend more time here explaining it.

I'm going to recommend to go to my free page, Frozen Shoulder Exercises and Treatment,

I do think it will both explain a great deal and help you to get out of pain.

All the best,

Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one