Back and Neck Injury/Discectomy

Hello and hope this finds you well. Please I had a discectomy 2 years ago and pain is about 50 percent down. L4/l5/s1.because I was feeling the pain in my buttocks and the left leg.

I had an mri and the conclusion was for the above to relieve pain.

Now I have started to feel pain in the right side, after 2 years. Please help me.

What can I do, pain started recently and it's not easy standing upright after sitting for a while.

Please help.

Thanks  you.

The only way to be sure is to have an orthopedic examination. It may be that it is muscular in nature, however; with previous surgery, the best thing to do is have an orthopedist check you out to determine if an MRI is necessary.

I wish I could give you further advice, but the sooner you can have this looked at, the sooner you can get some relief. In any event, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Dr. Steve

Back and Neck Injury

Dr. Steve Ornstein

I can answer questions regarding neck and back pain treatment and general musculoskeletal conditions. Acute, chronic and degenerative conditions using various methods; exercise, rehabilitation, traction. Pain relief methods and professional quality products via website at which can be used at home.

Graduated Chiropractic College in 1987, working in numerous clinics within two states using a variety of manual and physiological therapies. Involved in martial arts for 20 years.

Chiropractor Sherman College, Certified in Physiological Therapeutics from National Chiropractic College, Certified Peer Review Consultant from New York Chiropractic College, Studied with Dr. Cox using Flexion Distraction Technique, Studied with Dr. Leahy using Active Release Technique. Myofascial Release with Dr. Rockwell - Parker Chiropractic College. Certified in Modic Antibiotic Spinal Therapy.