Back and Neck Injury/SI joint pain

Hi Gary
I've been trying some of the exercises on your site and think the SI joint may be the seat of my problems. Can you tell me what type of practitioner you are so I can find someone similar to do an assessment - I'm in Canada otherwise I'd definitely want to come to you...
Great site btw - the videos are really helpful.

Hi Angela,

I trained at the Rolf Institute of Structural Integration 24 years ago.  After studying everything I could for over the years I’m now giving it away to anyone I might be able to help out of pain with my techniques and understanding of the human body (dog’s too! haha).  

After  working on over 25,000 bodies I think I have some valuable insights, so that's why I built,  

I'd recommend you go to these two websites,
Call the practioners in your area and go to someone who you feel has the best chance of helping you.
I'd generally recommend someone who has been in practice at least 5 years, preferably 10 years.  And feel free to try more than one person if you don't feel like you've found a good one. Also, some will only want to do a ten session series, but some will also be willing to do “fix-it” work and just fix the areas where you are having pain issues.

I do hope this proves useful.

All the best,

Gary Crowley  

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one