Back and Neck Injury/facet

Question
Hello: I had a bad fall, and jammed something into my L3/4 area.
It did not touch the bone, but disturbed the facet. The muscle is crushed in this area. It caused my erector spinae to be athrophy. I am using a tennis ball to put pressure on the muscle that extends from the facet, to my side.  This muscle was in spasm, and is very tight. I believe the nerve root was irritaed at the facet.  I am still having numbness.This muscle that extends to my side is now trying to function, but is too weak, and when I stand it starts to spasm. Do I need to stay off my feet to let this muscle to recover? I am a male, and the muscle that I use when standing to pee is crushed also. I mean the muscle in my back that I kind of pushed forward to signal the bladder that I am wanting to pee. I can pee, but it is not the same. Not a urologist thing, muscle and nerves are crushed in the l3/4 area. Facet injection stopped the spasm, and facet is no longer sore. But muscle in area is still crushed and needs to recover, it is not recovering on it's own.

Answer
Hello Barrie,

It sounds like you've got a lot  of inflammation in your pelvic area from your fall. Often,
it is other muscle groups in the area that are causing the problem to continue after
your initial problem.

My completely free webpage,
http://www.do-it-yourself-joint-pain-relief.com/pelvic-girdle-pain-relief.html
should help you free ALL the muscles in the area, which should help
the areas you mention above to release and reduce your pain.

I think if you give it a try there is good chance it will help.

All the best,
Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley