Back and Neck Injury/Back injury

Question
Was lifting at work felt a pop and had pain on right side.  It affected my breathing because it hurt to breath.  Pain has always been in scapular area and front of chest with rib pain.  Under the arm pain and symptoms down arm at time.  Two displace ribs was notice at the time but it is a year later and still in pain.  MRI of neck both times shows nothing.  Mri of the midback show a disk budge at T7 and T8.  Second mri almost a year later show same budge at T7 and T8, but also had anterior wedging at t11, t12, and L1.  Back Dr says nothing wrong with back and doesn't know what is causing pain.  He didn't even mention wedging.

Answer
Hi Deborah,

Thoracic problems can be nagging and chronic. The best advice I could give would be to see a good chiropractor. Obviously, there is something wrong and I think you will find a chiropractor will be able to evaluate the problem and provide you with method to address it.

All the best!

Dr. Steve
www.NeckSolutions.com

Back and Neck Injury

Dr. Steve Ornstein