Back and Neck Injury/Terrible pain in back neck and shoulder

cardys spine
cardys spine  

cardys neck
cardys neck  
Dear Gary,

I have pain in my neck and shoulder on my right side, when I breathe in it hurts and it is muscular, I move my right arm, cough or sneeze and get a deep pain in my shoulder blade.

I also have tight neck muscles and I have noticed I cannot turn my head either side properly but my left side is much worse.

The pain in my shoulder hurts when I lay down or move.

I have attached a photo of my hot spots.
The strange  thing is my friend woke with this too, only her neck  is not stiff.
Could you give me an idea of what could be causing this.  My arm is sore also on the Deltoids and trigger point is not releasing these muscles.  
My Rhomboids are also hurting, feels torn.

I have more pics to send if you require please send me an email address to forward

Kind Regards

Hello Cardy,

Sorry to hear about your pain.  The good news is that what you have is very common, and can most often be fixed relatively quickly.

I don't know if it's time for a new pillow, if you did a new activity, or too much of a common activity like computing or driving, but most
likely you just have a lot of tight muslce groups playing off each other.  And once the tug or war is initiated sometimes you need a little
help to know how to undo it.

So, one of the reasons I answer questions in this specific area of health is because I've built an entirely free website that shows you how to undo problems just like the ones you are describing.  I'm going to recommend that you go to my Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief Page,
where I have videos that you can follow along with and fix yourself.

And, since you mentioned a friend with similar problems, feel free to work on each other in the way I show you.  Someone else working on you
can certainly make it easier.

I do hope this proves helpful.

All the best,
Gary Crowley

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one