Back and Neck Injury/thank you

I just love your video's...... with three kids, I have no time (nor money) to go to physiotherapy.....thank you for helping my back injury (RN back injury).

My question, I have a friend who has a torn rotator cuff..... would the video's on shoulder pain be helpful for a torn rotator cuff?  She is unable to go to physiotherapist herself.  thank you for sharing your wonderful expertise.... it is so nice to have people in this world that are actually helping people without the motivation of greed.  
thank you,
from canada
Free healthcare, but doesn't include physiotherapy :(  very expensive service here in Canada - $80 a visit.

Hi Sam,

Yes, I think my videos could help your friend.  Sometimes "torn" is not really torn, and of course sometimes it really is.
So if there is a real tear my techniques can certainly provide temporary relief and are a great tool to reduce discomfort and pain.
And sometimes, when you free everything in the shoulder the "tear" goes a way, or in case of a small tear, can actually heal
not that there is no inappropriate tension yanking on the attachment.

I think y main Shoulder Joint Pain Relief page is a great place to start,
and then if your friend wants to do even more, which will only help, I give
more things to do on my Frozen Shoulder page,

I do hope they'll give it a try.

Back and Neck Injury

Gary Crowley

I can provide step by step instructions and video tutorials on how to self-administer joint pain relief to every area of the body, such as back, neck, jaw, hands, knees, etc. My website provides this service for free to any and all visitors. If you are willing to learn a few very simple techniques there is a very good chance I can show you how to relieve your own chronic joint pain.

I have been relieving my patients chronic joint pain in my private practice for over 22 years and have worked on approximately 25,000 bodies. I am obsessed with achieving RESULTS for my patients. And have spent decades figuring out the simplest and most effective ways of getting people out of pain. My methods are based on the real world experience of what really works and what does not.

Stanford University, degrees in Economics and Political Science, 1987 Rolf Institute For Structural Integration, 1990 25,000 human bodies, and I've learned from every single one