Needlepoint/Brick Cover

Once I have my completed needlepoint Brick Cover, how do I assemble the cover on the brick?

Hi Judy,

I've answered several questions about needlepoint bricks; they seem to be popular!  Here are the links to my previous answers:

There is no "right" way to do a brick cover; the few that I've done have all been finished a bit differently from each other, trying out different methods of folding and stitching the corners. In one of the answers I linked above, I cited a book that has good instructions for finishing a brick.

Henry Babcock

I learned needlepoint, knitting, sewing, etc. from my grandmother over 35 years ago. I can answer most questions on the subject of needlepoint. I know about producing needlepoint as well as cleaning, repairing and restoring.

Tip Jar

If you are looking for an appraisal of a needlepoint piece, please contact The American Needlepoint Guild:

I do NOT make referrals to specific service providers, please don't ask.

Almost 40 years using needle and canvas.

AS Marine Diving Technologies, SBCC 1998
BA Environmental Studies, UCSB 1993