Nephrology/Important

Question
If you lack knowledge, please quit form.   Pls do not waste patients time.  If you things are beyond your knowlege in which you are incompetent, pls simply say "I don't know" or quit.  I have read your replies of other patients, your frequent reply is "Without actually physically examining you, I am not able to arrive at a diagnosis"  This is just an exuse for your lack of knowledge.

You must understand this is a forum where you cannot see patients in person.  I asked you about BK virus and CMV, it seems you are not well versed with these advanced things.  I strongly urge you to quit.

Answer
Bala,

Thanks for following up with me.

Who are you to decide about my competence and knowledge? I am certified by competent authorities in two countries to practice Nephrology and Renal Transplantation.

You have written in your earlier question that you do not wish to ask too many questions to your Nephrologist and "spoil relationship" with him. This is a person who charges you for his/her services. He/She is legally and ethically bound to provide a satisfactory answer or solution to all your medical problems.

But at the same time, you wish to abuse the free service which is provided on this forum.

You write that "You must understand this is a forum where you cannot see patients in person". I very well understand the situation. Perhaps you do not understand that the answers provided here are a general guideline and do not constitute a medical prescription.

I feel that you are an ungrateful, abusive and a selfish person and I am going to report you to the administrators of this forum.

Sincerely,

Dr. Shah

Nephrology

Dr. Shamik Shah, MD, DNB (Nephrology), ISN Fellow