Dear Dr,I am 65 yr old male with HTN,high Cholesterol and subclinical Hypothyroidism,all moderate level and under medication like 25 mg Metoprolol BD,5 mg Statin HS and 100mg Thyroxin OD.But the concern is that my S.Creatinine suddenly shot up to 1.5 from 1.0 in year 2008 (discovered during routine annual medical) and has remained more or less at that level till now.I am asymptomatic otherwise and generally fit.Latest tests showed no signs of Retinopathy.Under the circumstances Nephrologist decided only to keep observing the values.However my Hb count has slowly increased from around 15.0 to 16.4 (latest) during this period.Has this level of Hb any cause of concern in my case ?

Start taking Ayurvedic herbs such as Gokshur, Punarva, Varun, Giloye, Kasni along with allopathic medicines which will provide inner strength to your body and also repair the damaged cells. But more importantly, intake regular diet rich in Vitamins, minerals such as garlic, apples, carrots, banana, eggs, nuts, cauliflower, onions etc. Along with it intake of proteins (incase of swelling), light walk, Yoga, deep breathing and protein rich diet is recommended......

Dr.Jeevan Dassan

I can answer all questions and queries related to the following topics; Chronic diseases like Paralysis, Renal Disorders, Hypertension, Diabetes, Constipation, Cervical, Spondylitis, Piles, Joints Pain, Physical impotency etc.

Dr.Jeevan Dassan's motive is to extend the benefits of Ayurvedic research products in the interest of global health. We are specialized in treating patients for the last 56 years.

Dr.Dassan's life Care Ayurvedic Herbal Formulations and Research Center.

Ayurvedic Formulation Herbal Expert, Managing Director of Dr.Dassan's Ayurvedic Herbals formulations.

Dr.C.L.Dassan has been awarded Rashtriya Swasthya Samman Puraskar, ISO and GMP certified.

Dr.Dassan is providing effective and successful treatment to the patients suffering from various types of diseases especially Kidney dysfunctions and Paralysis and treats patients with tested Ayurvedic Medicines.