Neuroscience/Question about psychology and neuroscience

Question
I am a college student who has been diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome.  I plan on pursuing a career in the field of Autism research after getting a PhD.  I am not sure of the most appropriate degree for this career path.  Would Psychology or Neuroscience be a better choice for some interested in Autism Research?  Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
Dear Patrick!
I am sure you will achieve everything you want and you will contribute to the science enormously.
I`d recommend you to concentrate your attention on neuroscience, more precisely on cognitology, neurogenetics and neurophysiology.
I hope I could help you in any way.
If you have any more questions, please, feel free to ask.

Alexander V. Moskvin, MD, PhD
Science Director Infoecology Research Institute, Science Director of Social Strecc Clinic / Infoecology.
Moscow/Russia

Neuroscience

Alexander Moskvin