Neuroscience/Nootropics

Question
Hi Alexander,

My question is in regards to your personal/professional opinion, in regards to the use of Nootropics, and more specifically Noopept?

I have been looking to acquire Noopept, due to personal issues with memory function and focus and was hoping you may have some insight as to its safety and efficacy etc.

Kind regards.

Answer
Hi, Rob.

If you have conducted the system research of cognitive functions and they show serious memory and other cognitive process disfunction you may start to take nootropic drugs, after consulting your doctor.

I have to say that in some cases this kind of grugs causes over exitement and anxiety.  Concerning noopept, I don`t know currently any serious european or american sourses wich confirm it`s effectiveness in randomized researches.

Alexander Moskvin, M.D.,Ph.D.,
Social Stress Clinic//Infoecology Research Institute, Russia, Moscow.
www.infoecology.ru  

Neuroscience

Alexander Moskvin