Hi Alexander,

My question is in regards to your personal/professional opinion, in regards to the use of Nootropics, and more specifically Noopept?

I have been looking to acquire Noopept, due to personal issues with memory function and focus and was hoping you may have some insight as to its safety and efficacy etc.

Kind regards.

Hi, Rob.

If you have conducted the system research of cognitive functions and they show serious memory and other cognitive process disfunction you may start to take nootropic drugs, after consulting your doctor.

I have to say that in some cases this kind of grugs causes over exitement and anxiety.  Concerning noopept, I don`t know currently any serious european or american sourses wich confirm it`s effectiveness in randomized researches.

Alexander Moskvin, M.D.,Ph.D.,
Social Stress Clinic//Infoecology Research Institute, Russia, Moscow.  

Alexander Moskvin

You could ask me any question connected with psychosomatic medicine, social informational stress, non-chemical addictions, media and digital technologies influence on psychoemotional and physical well-being, status of psychotherapy and addictology medical help in Russia, Moscow.

Clinical practice experience in Russia for over 22 years, more than 40 scientific papers, 2 patents for inventions.

The head and the founder of The Infoecology Research Institute/ Social Stress Clinic. The Infoecology Institute is a private research clinical center. It is the key Russian clinic, dealing with the problems of social and informational stress.

More than 30 scientific papers dedicated to the problem of informational stress and human factor in medicine.

MD, PhD, neurophysiology, psychotherapy, defended the thesis on urgent medicine risks associated with the personality of surgeons and intensivists.

Social stress disorders, psychosomatic deseases,chronic painful syndromes, non-chemical addictions etc.