New Age/Concerns Regarding Doreen Virtue

robaspen wrote at 2013-03-19 12:50:59
Doreen Virtue is a master scam artist or worse, avoid reading or using her material. She is not a prophet, or a a spokesperson for God, only Jesus was and can be or ever be.

What she says in her books and cards is simply repeating what other people have already said, there are many people in the "angels" business, she just happens to be the best self-publicizing and the most well known. If you don't believe me, check the new age section in your local public library.

I wouldn't be suprised that all these messages she makes to "archangel Micheal" is an attempt to "spam" real angels with petty grievances so other, more important grievances can't be taken care of.

Here angel cards, except for their divine images of fairies and angels and what not, are identical to tarot cards, and i think I even saw a package with a board and dice similar to an ouji board.

What always scares me about these psychics is the first word out of their mouth is that there is no such thing as the d*e*v*i*l. Even when I was a practioner of her angel cards, this struck me as strange, because my church and school had really driven in this belief of the d*e*v*i*l. She also encourages the worship of "Pan" in her fairy cards, a horned figure closley associated with that particular figure. I don't claim to be an expert, by my goodness, this woman and everything about her scares the hell out of me.

New Age

Helen Beaufort

I am the author and original owner of Spiritual Encyclopedia.
I can answer questions on karma, reincarnation, violet flame, ascension, chakras, human aura, archangels, ascended masters, spiritual messengers, decrees, mantras, meditation, prayer, affirmations, law of attraction, practical spirituality, and spiritual protection.
I can also provide recommendations for excellent spiritual books, spiritual music, and spiritual courses on your chosen themes.

I have been following a spiritual path since childhood, studying spiritual teachings and using devotional practices regularly. I also wrote a popular website on spirituality - - now owned by The Summit Lighthouse but mostly unchanged.

I have a Bachelor of Arts degree from The Open University, 2009.