New Age/Pact with devil through smoking

I research on internet on the topic of making pact with the devil.
It says that a person can get diabolical (cunning) favour such as youth, knowledge, wealth, or power in exchange with his soul. People are doing this as easy way of obtaining more pleasure, wealth, or power

My research on internet shows three method to make a pact with the devil:
1. Drink living water, (alcohol, aqua vitae, water life, water with spirit)
2. Use Amphetamine
3. Write on paper, read out loud under candlelight, sign it with your own blood, place in the flame of the candle, and meditate until it is completely burned

My question:
Is smoking another method to make a pact with the devil ?
Is there relationship between smoking and devil, e.g. separation from god?
Why is smoking widespread in society?
What is smoking?

Hi Davin,

The easiest way to make a pack with the devil is to make that your intent, with whatever ďfavourĒ you desire from him in exchange for your soul.. BTW, you donít have to deal directly with the devil to sell your soul as he has many in his following that are only too happy to help you..

Whatever ceremony you want to do to confirm your intent is fine, as that is not what is importantÖ itís your intent that makes it a dealÖ

The real issue under it all is denial of whatever issues you donít want to face or deal with. I.E. Wanting to be wealthy and powerful means that you are in denial of not having money and feeling powerless.  Of course you work on healing those issues, or you can seek the quick fix, and let unloving light give you TEMPORARY relief.. in that  any deal  you make does not last..

Smoking is not an intentional pact with the devil, but it is used to DENY whatever feelings and emotions you donít want to feel, and so that is your unintentional pact with the devil as what you are really doing by your denials is allowing the devil to have that part of you that you donít like..

New Age

John Rieger

I have thirteen years of personal experience in many "new age" areas. Some of the tools I use are Crystals, Sound, Colour, Massage, Touch Therapy, Reiki, Accupressure, Aromatherapy, Body Movement, Ear Candeling, Herbs, Plants and animals, Runes, Cards, Pendulums, etc, as well as Meditation/Visualization, Chakras, Auras, energy, Clearing your astral plane, Meeting animal guides and totems, Meeting your higher self and guides, Past life regression, Channeling, Archetypical and Shamanic and multi-dimensional journeys, and Feeling, Healing and Understanding Emotions.etc... I've found that all these tools have lead me to begin to heal my emotions and in turn, my physical Body and Mind. These tools are not merely hear-say (what someone else has told me) or a mental concept I have, but are what I have personally experiencved and am now applying in my daily life... In Nov. 2008 I published my first book "Journeys from the Heart Centre" - Meditation as a tool for healing and self-empowerment.... You can either read the E-book on line, or download it at

Reading what others had written or said was confusing and belwildering and only offered part truths. I wanted to know more. What linked all these part truths together? What was the real truth? What is Love and Life? One day I awoke to the realization that what linked all these part truths together was DENIAL. So, then I was faced with another delima, It wasn't just about "other" people denials, but I also had to face my own, and how was I going to do that? I had no one to turn to, no one to guide me as no one wanted to go where I was talking about going, and what that meant. I then discoverd how to do that on my own with the use of meditation/Visualization and thus began MY search for Truth, Love and Life............. Meditation/visualization and all its various aspects are key tools I use in exploring and expanding conscious awareness. In my journeys, I asked the who, what where, when where why and how questions and everytime I got an answer, I had a hundred more questions. What I now share is the knowledge, techniques and insights that I have personally experienced or have intuitivly felt when assisting others. I also work with many aspects of healing considered "new age" or wholistic which means healing ALL parts of of our being..............