New Age/Spirit Guides

Question
Good morning Mr. Rieger,

So I will go straight to the point to avoid a long story. I believe that I am sensitive, as are the other members of my family. I have always been able to sense different entities all around, but have never tried perfecting the experience. About 5 years ago, my family and I moved to a different state and shortly afterwards, somehow I picked up on 3 separate entities. As time went by, I also noticed that they were constantly watching me, but they always felt like they were quite a distance away. They have also come across as intelligent, as when I sense them, they seem to notice and start moving about, some days giving a false location. They have never felt threatening, but they seem to keep an eye on me and I just never gave a thought as to what they are. To this day, they are still with me. In the last couple of months, I have become very curious to try to figure out their origins. They actually disappeared as I was trying to figure this mystery out, eventually coming back several days later. Last night, I went with a friend's family to meet very close friends of theirs. The mother practices Wicca and is also sensitive. I explained my situation to her, we proceeded to walk outside to see if she could feel them as well. She, almost instantly, felt them and seemed very sure that all 3 are shifters. One is specific being oddly curious and attached to me. My question is, is there anyway I could possibly communicate with them or somehow verify that they really could be shifters?  I have done an extensive amount of research on the subject, but I have not found a similar case to my own. I appreciate your time to read this and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Yours truly,
         Misti

Answer
Hi Misti

The answer to your question is quite simple….. Ask them….  :)

In my first book, “Journeys from the Heart Centre,” there is a chapter on how to use a meditation-visualization as a tool to meet and talk with your guides or other entities. I also have a chapter on attachments, and how to get rid of them.

Since you are sensitive and can see them, it should be no problem for you to talk to them, either vocally or mentally, and simply ask them  direct questions. If they don’t want to reply, then you need to be suspicious as to their INTENT.  You mentioned attachments, but since you feel they don’t feel threatening, they may not be an attachment, but more like a guide, or an agreement that you and they made in the astral plane.

If you can’t talk to them here in the physical plane or dimension, you may be able to talk to them in the astral plane, and that is where meditation – visualization can come in handy. If you are interested in learning how to do that as well as learning some tips and cautions, you can download my free eBooks from my website at shenreed.com http://shenreed.com/index.html  I’ll be publishing Book 1 (version 2) “Journeys from the Heart Centre,” by the end of this month, as well as publishing the other two books at the same time. So you may want to drop back in a few weeks and get the new published versions.

Regards
John

New Age

John Rieger