New Age/crystals

Hi! Hello. Could you suggest a good and effective crystals for positive energy(in exams, project and any related in school particularly). I am an aquarius (23 Jan '98). and can you suggest me the crystal that can repel negative vibes and brings good luck? thanks.

Hi Kristine,

There are many crystals that can help you, help yourself.  Crystals act more of a “comforter” in that they can’t alter what is for your highest purpose and good.  They act like a placebo, where you think they are helping you, but it is really you that is helping yourself.  It’s all about energy and aligning yourself with your true purpose…

Find a crystal that “feels” good and use it…  When you have had enough experience in working with crystals to help you deny and avoid the things you fear, you may want to begin working with them to help you heal the issues you fear.  When that happens, you may want to download my free eBooks from my website  to help you on the next stage of your journey.

New Age

John Rieger

I have thirteen years of personal experience in many "new age" areas. Some of the tools I use are Crystals, Sound, Colour, Massage, Touch Therapy, Reiki, Accupressure, Aromatherapy, Body Movement, Ear Candeling, Herbs, Plants and animals, Runes, Cards, Pendulums, etc, as well as Meditation/Visualization, Chakras, Auras, energy, Clearing your astral plane, Meeting animal guides and totems, Meeting your higher self and guides, Past life regression, Channeling, Archetypical and Shamanic and multi-dimensional journeys, and Feeling, Healing and Understanding Emotions.etc... I've found that all these tools have lead me to begin to heal my emotions and in turn, my physical Body and Mind. These tools are not merely hear-say (what someone else has told me) or a mental concept I have, but are what I have personally experiencved and am now applying in my daily life... In Nov. 2008 I published my first book "Journeys from the Heart Centre" - Meditation as a tool for healing and self-empowerment.... You can either read the E-book on line, or download it at

Reading what others had written or said was confusing and belwildering and only offered part truths. I wanted to know more. What linked all these part truths together? What was the real truth? What is Love and Life? One day I awoke to the realization that what linked all these part truths together was DENIAL. So, then I was faced with another delima, It wasn't just about "other" people denials, but I also had to face my own, and how was I going to do that? I had no one to turn to, no one to guide me as no one wanted to go where I was talking about going, and what that meant. I then discoverd how to do that on my own with the use of meditation/Visualization and thus began MY search for Truth, Love and Life............. Meditation/visualization and all its various aspects are key tools I use in exploring and expanding conscious awareness. In my journeys, I asked the who, what where, when where why and how questions and everytime I got an answer, I had a hundred more questions. What I now share is the knowledge, techniques and insights that I have personally experienced or have intuitivly felt when assisting others. I also work with many aspects of healing considered "new age" or wholistic which means healing ALL parts of of our being..............