New Age/Light Ships

Question
I have been seeing lightships for well over 4 years. I have also been seeing mass flyover by light beings. How am I and why do I see them?

Answer
Dear Todd,

I apologize but I do not have any idea why this phenomena should exist, or why it should happen to you with frequency, ...in all honesty I have problems explaining what, who or why I am, why I exist myself, over time I become lost in explaining or knowing this simple-moment-right-now, the usual, unusual, high, low, simple, complex, large, or small are as mysterious and inexplicable as the most powerful vision, lightships, or revelations, so I am afraid I am unable to help you. I hope this was helpful.

Blanchjoe  

New Age

Blanchjoe