New Age/Light Ships

I have been seeing lightships for well over 4 years. I have also been seeing mass flyover by light beings. How am I and why do I see them?

Dear Todd,

I apologize but I do not have any idea why this phenomena should exist, or why it should happen to you with frequency, all honesty I have problems explaining what, who or why I am, why I exist myself, over time I become lost in explaining or knowing this simple-moment-right-now, the usual, unusual, high, low, simple, complex, large, or small are as mysterious and inexplicable as the most powerful vision, lightships, or revelations, so I am afraid I am unable to help you. I hope this was helpful.

New Age

Who or what is God? What is Heaven? What is the meaning of life? Who am I? What is happiness? Why is there Evil? What is Sin? What is The Bible? What is the spirit or soul?

I have been a student of comarative religions for more than 25 years, and I am currently a student of Ruharia Adi Da Samraj. My primary area of study is the dynamics of the Guru/Devotee relationship.