New Age/my life crise

QUESTION: hello dear

I m suffering after graduation a dilema , for past 8 years I read dozens of books,articles,newsletters,documents,experts blogs and reviews about metaphysics-human development-self development-law of attraction

my problem was I m someone who owe lot of talent , but distracted , someone who owe several culture aspects but couldnt invest them properly

my mind was consumed ,feeling sluggish

I desired somethings and experienced in something has educational degree in another thing

finally I m a person who has a combinatin of varities but unfortunately it is suppose to be something nice but versly it is harsh toward me , becasue you consume lot of energy , time and money for achieving anything let you successful from your point of view and still till now unsatisfied and feeling with agony

people look at me as a poor faliure pitful person , thats slay my soul , because all my entire life I played the role of leader whether leader upon people or my live leader

the lastthing from being child till this moment 30 yrs old I m feeling different rather than my brother , parents , relatives , neighbours , collegues , coworkers , friends ..... alawys feels that they are live in world , I m live in other , this word many people told me , " you are living in another planet " , I dont know is that good or bad , but thats the real , sorry for prelong , because you are expert in law of attraction I wan to ask you , how can I solve this distracted and lonliness dilemna , why the bad situation I hate is imposed on me , the things I need and desire far from me , why my soul friend after3 years intimacy cut our relation suddenly without warning and disappear , all people I love is go far and died from my life , just the ugly things and people is still arond

noticed that , I m scanner personality also too extrovert , ENFP
leo horroscope , may tha help , single , 30 yrs old , male

please advise and comment also ask any question to solve the case , you welcome

ANSWER: Hello. I just returned from a week-long vacation and cannot work on this until tomorrow. Please wait.

QUESTION: ok take your time

and waiting for your repsonse

Dear AO:

From this great distance, it looks to me as if you have a sincere desire to know about life's laws, and that you have made many attempts to learn and use them. Regardless of how others see these efforts, you have chosen the better path.

My advice is "Stay on the path" but look for some method that will teach you what life's laws truly are and how to use them more practically and to better results. I don't know what is available in your country, so I cannot make any recommendations. Over here in the USA, I know of two studies that would be helpful:  Science of Mind and Eschatology-The Walter Method. Perhaps Science of Mind can be taught long distance. I do know someone who did home study with this course. As for Eschatology, I am a Walter Method teacher and teach self-study. I am not advocating either of these. I am simply letting you know what I know is available.

Many of us drift around while we are seeking Truth. Our experiences seem to be hard ones because we do not have a well-grounded understanding of what is REALLY going on, and we do not see the good lessons we are supposed to be learning from our experiences.

Here's what I'd suggest: search diligently for a philosophy that feels spot on to you, and commit yourself to learning it, but even more important, to applying it, because Application is the key. I'm thinking you may have learned a lot about life's laws but no one has mentioned you must apply them to reap the benefit?

You are not a poor pitiful person. The opposite may be the fact. In my family, I was the radical who refused to go along with the way my parents did things, did not stay with their religion, did not raise my kids as they did.  I got a boat load full of criticism and blame, and it was hard for me to support my own self-worth. I feel that you are in that same situation. Trust me, you are more than likely ahead of them spiritually, so keep on trying, and let me know if there is any way I can help you.

I wish you health, wealth, success and harmony because THAT is your norm.

Pat Matson  

New Age

Pat Matson

I can answer questions about how to correct your thinking, because I understand that what you are thinking causes what you're experiencing. Once it is changed, sickness, poverty, overweight, bad boyfriends, etc. will 'automagically' change. I'd love the opportunity to share my understanding with you.

I have studied metaphysics for over 40 years and taught it for the last 20.

I belong to the Universe.

I use article submission engines via You can find all of my articles there.

I am a certified teacher of Eschatology - The Walter Method.

Everything in my life, my house, and my world has been manifested specifically and mentally by me.

I would never post someone's name!!! Pish tish! This kind of work is 100% confidential.