New Age Music/season 4 sex and the city

Casey wrote at 2014-07-08 01:07:39
Wrong Satellites. I wrote and played "Wayward Pup." My name is Casey Dolan and I am a member of the Los Angeles-based band, the Satellites Four. Our album, "goodbyExotica," will be coming out later this year. "Wayward Pup" will be included on it.  

Casey Dolan wrote at 2014-07-10 23:15:22
NOT the correct Satellites! "Wayward Pup" is a track on the second album, "goodbyExotica," by the Satellites Four, a Los Angeles-based band. The album is expected to be released THIS year, 2014. I am the composer of that tune and the only performer on it. My name is Casey Dolan. The album will be available in three formats -- vinyl, CD and download -- from a website that will be set up for that purpose. The other members of the band are Marvin Etzioni, Doug Wieselman and Danny Frankel.

New Age Music

Roger Greer