New Age Music/Unidentified Artist(s)

Question
I have 5 cuts of peaceful music that I made the mistake of not putting down the title, artist name, or the album title. Is there any chance you might be able to I.D. it if I sent the music somehow?

Answer
sure, if you can find a way to share them with me. Maybe dropbox and other similar programs, and then send my the link.
the other thing you can do if you have a smartphone is download the apps Soundhound AND SHAZAM and play each song and allow either of those apps identify the songs and artists. Download both because sometimes one identifies  a song where the other one won't.
That's probably what I would end up doing it I don't recognize them right off.
Let me know how that works.
r

New Age Music

Roger Greer