New Age Music/Looking for early 1980's album

Question
Hello, thank you for your help. I found a cassette in around 1980 to 1983 in a New Age book store in Calif. The Artist name escape me right now as the title, but I remember reading the insert from the composer saying his music was not actually New Age but a compilation of various styles from around the world and mostly of the aborigines. It included flutes, violins, drums. The cover was a picture of a desert with bold lettering that said something to
" Medicine desert or Medicine Wind"? I unfortunately lost this wonderful music many years ago.  This may be a far stretch but I am guessing the last name of artist was Gass? I have looked many times with that surname and came up empty handed. If only I could hear some of it again I would know. Again, thank you!

Answer
That sounds like Robert Gass & On Wings of Song. He has lots of albums, one album is called Medicine wheel. If you go to youtube and type the above you will be able to listen and see if this what you wanted. He is on Spring Hill Music
Hope this helps. I've loved this artist for many years.
You have good taste, hee hee
r

New Age Music

Roger Greer