New York City for Visitors/vacation rentals in NYC

elsie wrote at 2011-08-02 19:57:07
Really bad advice, Jill. Most short term apartment rentals in New York ARE illegal. If you are going to position yourself as an "expert" you should probably have some expertise in a subject. Any tourist following your advice could get themselves into a very bad situation.

Here's a few links that clearly outline the situation in NYC:

New York City for Visitors

I can answer virtually any questions about visiting New York City including what to see, where to stay, how to visit for less, where to eat, where to shop, top visitor attractions, transportation options, etc...

I am a writer and creator of the website As a long time resident (I have lived in 4 of the city's 5 boroughs), my site provides tips and secrets about the city I love. I am always on the go and keep abreast of all the city's top shows, restaurants, walking tours, and more! With my help you'll see and experience everything in NYC for less and benefit from my recommendations.

Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts