New York City for Visitors/tell me your favorite place

i will go to New York this winter.
tell me about your favorite spot.
can i see baseball game in the New York stadium?
if i can see baseball game, should i pay for one game?

Hi Jim,

Sorry, Winter is not the season for baseball.  It's too cold.  Do you like basketball? If so, check out this link:

As far as my favorite place in the winter, I would have to say Rockefeller Center. During the Christmas season, if that is when  you will be visiting, it is one of the festive and happy places are around. Also, it's so much fun to ice skate below the Christmas tree and to have a cup of hot chocolate after. Check out this link for more information:

Don't hesitate to write back if you need more information and what month you will visit.

New York City for Visitors

I can answer virtually any questions about visiting New York City including what to see, where to stay, how to visit for less, where to eat, where to shop, top visitor attractions, transportation options, etc...

I am a writer and creator of the website As a long time resident (I have lived in 4 of the city's 5 boroughs), my site provides tips and secrets about the city I love. I am always on the go and keep abreast of all the city's top shows, restaurants, walking tours, and more! With my help you'll see and experience everything in NYC for less and benefit from my recommendations.

Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts