New York City for Visitors/Passport

As i have recently contacted with you about VISA thing.. Now i have a problem for this Passport thing...
Sir i am willing to go the US in June 2015.
As i don't have passport i applied for it.. the latest appointment dates are locked and the next appointment for passport is in the month of March... that means i will not be able to get the Passport in time... please sir suggest something that can make this quick or any other option....
And yes i am from India... I live there only!

This really isn't my area of expertise, however, what you want to look for is something called "expedited passport services".  This is an example:  Of course, you'll need to find a company in India that can help you, but, that is the search term to use.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help!  Good luck!

New York City for Visitors

T.R. Threston

Can Answer: Luxury travel questions about NYC regarding: Manhattan Hotels; General NYC Information; NYC area airport information (general knowledge such as ground transportation); Sightseeing & Attractions; Restaurants; Theater/Broadway; and, General Shopping in NYC.

As a professional travel writer, and, a life-long NYC area resident, I am more than qualified for answering questions about New York City. My Written Work Can Be Found Here: (2 different travel columns) CBS New York Yahoo Matador

Publications CBS New York Yahoo Matador

Caldwell College Business Administration, B.S.