New York City for Visitors/subway travel

Question
QUESTION: Hi.  Can you tell me how long it takes to travel from the Upper West Side to Tribeca by subway?  Thanks

ANSWER: Hi Danielle,

What stop will you be getting on and what train will you be taking?

Best,

Jill

QUESTION: I'm not sure.  I'm going to be visiting the city and I'm wondering if there is one particular line that a person can catch from the Upper West Side down to Tribeca?

Answer
The #1 goes directly to TriBeCa but it is a local which means that it makes more stops. Depending on where you get on, you could take the #2 or 3, which are express, and then change to the #1 to make faster time.

Check out www.nyc-visitor-discounts.com for information on the subways and buses and get lots of visitor and discount tips too!

Hope that helps.

New York City for Visitors

Jill