New York Mets/seats and gift

Where is the best place to sit at.citizens field.I went for first time and.Sat like behind first in field seat and got.a.sunburn omg.also what is a cool gift for I saw some.pens there.with.Shea stadium dirt any other ideas?

Not sure of the best seats to sit. I have only been a few times. I like to walk around and experience things. There is some shade lower levels of the outfield. The lower seats are good for night games, no sun.

I would also think of a personalized brick. I bought one for my brother.
If you find a promo code it is less than $195

New York Mets

Chris Caputo

I am able to answer questions about specific games, trades, player run-ins with the law, and statistics (specifically raw numbers). I date back strongly to the mid-80`s and even more so in the present. I have visited many stadiums (15 as of July 2001) and followed the Mets throughout. Insider information from Mets players, coaches and broadcast personnel from previous contacts.